Friday, May 23, 2008

Our New Car~graduation~ and my new friend


This is my niece, Lillie. She is a beautiful girl. Congrats!

We went to pick up our new 2000 Toyota Camry. I think I am going to love it!
We also went to pick up more yard sale stuff. Thanks to Sue and James... This yard sale is going to be huge, and is now postponed. I kept saying as people were donating stuff, "The sale will be June 20th unless we are in China..." and guess what, we will be in China. So now I am planning for late July or early August.
We went home to get cleaned up for my niece's graduation, and there was a message on the machine. It was from Nora at the Indy Immigration office. Our fingerprints were approved and we should receive them by Wednesday next week. Nora is now officially my NEW favorite person.

No comments: